Header Ads

c

  This is usertesting They paid 10$       I will teach you The online job that we can make as a sideline They are paying me 10$ Fixed For 5 to 20minutes of Tests, This is good while you are doing facebook Or playing games Lets go now to usertesting This is our dashboard You can see the available tests here As of now I dont have any availble tests, but before anything els I will show first their proof of payment Here on Paypal you can see USERTESTIGN They paid 10$ The good thing about here is that they pay you fixed 10$ for 1 test So lets go back now, as of now Ive only got 1 test completed because I dont have the time to focus in here for the time being For now I dont have availble test but earlier I was able to screenshot that I have 2 available test , this is the sample The availble test for me is for windows computer There are also available here for Andoid ,Ipad, Tablet Most of the test I see in here is for android that mean you can take the test in Android only you can take the test in android.Like this one I can take this test only in computer So it means it is better if you have  a lot of devices but it is ok if you only have 1 device before you can start a test you must take a screener first screener lasts for only 10 to 20seconds they will just ask like Single or married are you living in the US or Philippines If you didnt pass unfortunately You will be sent back to your dashboard it means you didnt qualify to take the test Thats the dashboard 1 test lasts for about minimum of 5 minutes up to 20 minutes It is better if you will make your content better for you to have a better rating These are my completed tests as of now i got 2, It is indicated in here unclaimed in paypal but this is the other one The I like here In User testing, Their Support center is VERYGOOD I Made a mistake In the spelling of my paypal they send it to another paypal account But they were able to fix it so I was able to claim it I still have a pending 10 dollars Another thing in here is that you do not need to withdraw your payment here once you take a test Once you take a test Automatic after 7 days you took it They will send it to your paypal So it is automatic, no need to withdraw One more thing is that you must make a quality work So that you can have a good ratings The more higher rating that you got The more they will give you tests Like this one he gave me a comment " very thorough and thoughtful Comments Thanks! here at the top you will see your total payment pending For example you are in the app in your android device, ( because they will ask you to install an app For you to record your dashboard will be like this Recent average rating Try it to be as high as possible So I will make an example how to take a test How to take a test, They will tell you to go to a website but it is automatic if you click start they will send you to the website, they will just ask you to do something that you need to follow and one more thing You need to speak a little clear english you do not need to be fluent, you just need to be clear so this is the example you have a little dashboard at the top right That is the instruction of what you must do, mine is try to add 1 item to your cart and what you expect when you click the cart botton So im going to try to add this apple OTG pendrive for apple or iphone 6s This is the add cart I find it easily Im goint to try to click it I expect that if I click this one It will just go to my cart and I can still look for more Ok so if you click that you will instantly proceed to check out or confirmation it's not what i've expected but I think you can still close this one and you can still shop for more so I'm right you can still shop for more Thats it If you are done with that instruction just click next make sure that You understand the instruction very well Atleast he can get what he really want Just click next if you're done Minimum 5 min up to 20 minutes The longer the better so that you will have a good content there is really not a lot of test a day Like me this day I only got 5 or 6 test that appeared to me And I didn't qualify to all of that   I am not compatible to take those test Do not make false  information For example " are you fininsh" Or do you live in Finland? do you know how to speak in Do you know to speak Finnish Do not say yes if you do not know You will not get paid if You we're not able to do the instruction, do not say that you can speak that If you cant I saw many tests like, do you know how to Speak Hebrew, Do not lie because you will not get paid and They will give you a 1 star rating and you do not like that The good thing in here tests are not always available while doing facebook example you are here in paypal or while you are shopping, you will see there will be a notification like in facebook (1) It means there is available test for you it is not good If you wait in the dashboard Because test aren't really availble all the time it is good to wait while you are doing something else Personally I am taking Other Online Job so that if there is available i will prioritize this one because this one pays a decent amount of money Other online jobs just pays 5 dollars , 1 dollar So it is like I have 2 incomes I will teach you in the next video the other online jobs that I am doing 

No comments: